The Allied Arts Council relies on volunteers and interns to fulfill our mission of bringing arts and people together. If you are interested in sharing your time and talents. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, phone number, address, and the type of opportunity that best works for you.
Sculpture Walk Strike & Install Volunteer
Best Suited for: Those who want to enhance downtown St. Joseph with art and want to get their hands busy.
Time Commitment: Installation begins the end of May through the 1st week of June. The more helping hands and time you have available at this time the better!
- Handy Skills
- Able to listen and follow instructions well
- Comfortable getting dirty
- Comfortable using hand tools is an asset but not necessary
- Have electric hand tools- drill, grinder, etc. an asset but not necessary
Areas of Responsibility
- Assisting installation of sculptures
- Painting and sanding walls bases to prepare for next installation
- Prepping install materials
- Striking and packing sculpture for return to artist.
- Repairing sidewalks after the strike.
Beer Walk for the Arts: TBA 2022- Volunteers needed to serve as house docents, pick up and deliver donated food to homes, and help with the event set-up and clean-up.